Thursday, August 6, 2009

Google Adsense and Surveys

I've done tons of research online trying to figure out how I can become the next millionaire.
I've come to realize that it's not going to happen for me--but there ARE lots of ways to earn some cash online! I've only been in the so called "Business" for a couple of weeks now and I've already been able to add some money to my savings account! How do I do it?

1) Google Adsense. Advertise with them, and everytime someone clicks on your ads, you get paid. It really is that easy! You can literally start earning today!

2) Take online surveys. If you have a little extra time each day, these are probably the easiest, most consistent ways to earn some extra money. There are lots of sites out there, but you're probably wondering which ones are the best and pay the most.

The first step to take is to sign up for a new email address (I use yahoo) just to have a whole address set aside for all the spam you're going to get. That's all part of the game. You definitely do not want your regular email address subject to that! The rest is easy!

I am a big fan of Opinion Outpost. They pay between $2-$5 for each survey you complete. You only have to earn $5 to be able to request your earnings. Each survey takes approx 15 minutes, and they are very straightforward and easy...I normally get between 2-3 survey opportunities per day. Obviously, there is a screening process and I don't qualify to take every survey. Some days I can make an extra $10 for just 30 minutes of my time!

My 2nd favorite site is Inboxdollars.com. (You can sign up for them via the link on the left). You earn $5 just for signing up! There are free cash offers you can do, as well as get paid for reading email and shopping online. Their surveys generally take a little longer to complete and do not pay as much as Opinion Outpost; however, there are many more surveys available. I was able to take and qualify for 5 of them yesterday alone.

And finally, my 3rd favorite site is surveyspot.com. Their surveys are short and to the point. Not all of them pay cash though--sometimes you only earn an entry into their grand prize quarterly drawing. You do get lots of survey opportunities though and some of them pay upwards of $3-$5 per survey.

Good luck in your quest to earn extra cash online. There are a lot of successful people out there, and it's time you got your hands on some of the easy money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment