There has been some confusion on getting started with cashcrate, so i'd like to take a minute to explain in detail how much of this works--again, don't expect to get rich--DO expect to make about $100-$200 extra per month for about 30 minutes of your time each day. You can make much much more if you have the time, devotion, and patience. With that being said:
1) Go to yahoo, hotmail, or gmail and create a new email account. you want to do this because you WILL get spam when you sign up for some of the offers on cashcrate. That's one of the reasons you get paid--to let companies spam you. You certainly don't want all that spam going to your regular inbox.
2) Click the banner below to be taken to their official website. Go ahead and register with the new email address you created in step 1.
3) Start completing offers. There are some that require you to have a credit card, but that's only a limited number. i have yet to complete any of those kind of offers, and have made over $40 easily. You can stay away from (and even ignore) those offers if you're not interested. Cashcrate gives you the option to sort a few different ways (by rating--most likely to get approved, by payout (the higher paying offers generally require a credit card), and by "newest".). I tend to try to complete the higher rated offers first.
4) Take the suveys. I can't stress this enough. I tend to take (and qualify for) 3 surveys daily. Each survey takes approx 10 minutes, and you earn $.80 for them. Translate that to a month, and you're looking at $75/month for 30 minutes of your down time. Not bad for sitting on your butt at the computer! Everyone is different, and you will qualify for different surveys based on your demographic.
5) there are cash offers and points offers. This is pretty self explanatory. The cash offers go on your account and can be redeemed for cash once you reach the $25 threshold. The points offers go on your account, where they can later be redeemed for giftcards to a retailer of your choice.
6) refer your friends. Cashcrate compensates you well for your referrals.
I have a very good full time job, but i enjoy sharing my opinions and making "free" money. If they're giving it away, I'm going to take it by doing "mindless" work. It's my way to unwind in the evenings.
Good luck to you in whatever your quest for extra $$$$ is. Remember, there are a lot of scams out there. This is NOT one of them. It's free, so what have you got to lose? Please check out my other posts for more tips and tricks.
Sign up today!